Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Alex

I'd like to work out a few issues I have rolling in my head concerning Alex. I'm actually quite concerned about him. He's smart, very smart, but...he doesn't seem to be dealing well with things at home. I know his father is in Seoul and worried he doesn't spend enough time with his son. He's an only child and badly wants a little brother. He lies and says he does, or once he told Bianca that his plastic dinosaur was his brother. He also told her once that he wanted to stay little, which Bianca thought was odd coming from a child. Peter Pan complex, I guess. But I think it has more to do with wanting to be little and have his mother, or a mother figure, take care of him. I wish I sympathized with him on a day to day basis, but I just get so...annoyed...at him all the time. I can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment